Documenting the myriad manifestations of me + my wardrobe

I've been shopping at primarily second-hand stores for the last 20 years and fear that lately my clothing combinations are becoming increasingly formulaic... I need to re-inspire myself! Oh, and all self-styled and photographed too!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Green Days



scarf: Banana Republic, gift from my husband, 2010
top: Isaac Mizrahi for Target, acquired in 2002
necklace: wood, my own design 
skirt: (second-hand), acquired pre-1999 (Buffalo, NY)
bag: nylon, gift from my dad
shoes: Teva, gift from my sister-in-law, 2013


top: Gap, acquired pre-1999 (Buffalo, NY)
ring: glass, ??
pants: United Colors of Benetton, gift from a friend, 2001
bag: vintage Coach (second-hand), acquired in 2013 (Seattle, WA)
shoes: Polo by Ralph Lauren, acquired in 2002 (Buffalo, NY)


necklace: green calcite, gift from a friend, 2004
cardigan: (second-hand), acquired in 2013 (Minneapolis, MN)
dress: hand made (second-hand), acquired pre-1999 (Buffalo, NY)
bag: cotton (second-hand), acquired pre-1999 (Buffalo, NY)
shoes: Payless, acquired in 2007 (Buffalo, NY)


scarf: silk, acquired in 2013 (Kandy, Sri Lanka)
top: (second-hand), acquired in 2008 (New York, NY)
necklace: turquoise, my own design
pants: Mossimo (second-hand), acquired in 2004 (Rhinebeck, NY)
sandals: belonged to my mother-in-law


scarf: cotton, acquired in 2013 (Pagan, Myanmar)
cardigan: cashmere, acquired in 2003 (Buffalo, NY)
dress: hand made (second-hand), acquired pre-1999 (Buffalo, NY)
shoes: Born, acquired in 2014 (Minneapolis, MN)

Copyright Shades of Zephyr. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So much fun seeing you in all these gorgeous outfits!☺