Documenting the myriad manifestations of me + my wardrobe

I've been shopping at primarily second-hand stores for the last 20 years and fear that lately my clothing combinations are becoming increasingly formulaic... I need to re-inspire myself! Oh, and all self-styled and photographed too!

Friday, August 1, 2014

What's Black and White and...



vest: Urban Outfitters, acquired in 2008 (New York, NY)
top: Liz Claiborne (second-hand), acquired in 2014 (Minneapolis, MN)
bag: belonged to my mother-in-law
skirt: (second-hand), acquired in 2012 (Halifax, NS)
socks: Target, acquired in 2013 (Minneapolis, MN)
shoes: American Apparel (second-hand)acquired in 2009 (New York, NY)


hat: acquired in 2012 (Lincoln, ME)
necklace: metal, acquired in 2014 (Minneapolis, MN)
shirt: (second-hand), acquired in 2014 (Minneapolis, MN)
top: Urban Outfitters, acquired in 2011
pants: (second-hand), acquired in 2013 (Minneapolis, MN)
shoes: Target, acquired in 2014 (Minneapolis, MN)


necklace: belonged to my mother-in-law
dress: (second-hand), acquired in 2013 (Minneapolis, MN)
shoes: Camper's, acquired in 2008 (New York, NY)


necklace: agate, my own design
top: (second-hand), acquired in 2007 (New York, NY)
bracelet: gift from my sister-in-law, 2014
skirt: silk, acquired in 2005 (Buffalo, NY)
shoes: Nine West (second-hand), acquired in 2014 (Minneapolis, MN)


scarf: (second-hand), acquired in 2007 (New York, NY)
tunic: (second-hand)acquired in 2013 (Minneapolis, MN)
pants: Macy's, acquired in 2013 (Minneapolis, MN)
sandals: Target, acquired in 2013 (Minneapolis, MN)

Copyright Shades of Zephyr 2014. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't decide which outfit I like best. I love them all!